Thursday, April 28, 2011

DRUMROLL PLEASE...

Welcome to White Wall Murals

I've waited far too long to take the plunge but now that I'm working for myself, I can focus on making certain that every piece of my art in your home or business leaves you 100% thrilled and wanting more. For five years I've been an art dealer, privileged to see and handle some of the most dazzling American artworks up close. From this aesthetic I've refined my personal style of painting into a contemporary and saturated palette and can adapt to your preferences for every setting.

I think a lot of people are afraid of committing to a mural. Even I have to admit, it's daunting to think about creating something floor to ceiling in the traditional sense. But a mural by definition is really just something that covers a surface, any size surface. It would be absolutely lovely to have a painted headboard or patterned bathroom tile. I started playing around with some themes and came up with this light plate embellishment. I think it would look spectacular around a sconce or ceiling fixture.

Yen Azzaro, White Wall Murals Copyright 2011

Ikat, a method of resist dyeing thread before it's woven originated from Indonesia and is wildly popular these days. You see it everywhere...

Shorts from Polyvore Pillow from Epitome of Chic Blouse from 949StyleGuide

There will be lots more samples over the coming weeks along with ideas on how to embellish and enliven your live and work spaces with simple projects. Thank you for stopping by. I'm so excited to call Ann Arbor home again (starting this July) and look forward to collaborating with you.

Cheers,


Yen Azzaro
Email: WhiteWallMurals@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment